What a relief that Nathan tolerated his chemo without a reaction today. Thank you, God! He was not at all chipper since he was getting over the stomach flu he came down with on Monday. (Most of us in the family have had something this past week.) The craft lady had some little wooden cars to paint, which he enjoyed. He normally fights naps, but his will was no match for benedryl and a tired body and he fell asleep during the last part of the treatment. I had to give him a wagon ride out of the hospital. That made me remember how three days after brain surgery he wanted to pull his own wagon of stuff out of the hospital.
2 comments:
awwwwwww. Little red wagon boy. Wish I had a picture of that. SO glad God kept away an allergic reaction.
bless his heart! I am so glad that there was no reaction! Sweet boy! Oh the little red wagons... I know those all to well! Praying for you!
Post a Comment