Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Latest on Nathan, and A Closing Request

If there is still anyone who reads our blog, just wanted to let you know that I won't be doing posts here for the time being. But if you wanted to keep up to date with Nathan, please contact us by leaving a comment, or emailing us, and we will add you to those who we will email to let you know of anything important.

Please pray for our brave cowboy. He may need to have surgery in the near future for more cysts that are growing in his brain and causing trouble. We are supposed to be closing on our house and moving by the 1st of September, so we especially need your prayers.

Thank you for the love and care you have shown our family.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I check for new posts often, even though I know you will probably send an e-mail to let me know a new one is here!

We are praying for all of you and asked our fellowship group to pray for you, too.

I am going to print out that picture of Nathan with all the police gear on and put it up on my bulletin board as a reminder to pray for that sweet, sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I would love updates :) We are praying for Nathan! LOVE YOU!

The Beidle Family said...

We are continuing to pray and we check your blog regularly so please know we are here for you and we would love to keep getting updates. We love you guys and miss you. We feel so blessed to have had the times we had with all of you.

In His Arms ~ Jen, Tom and Brees.
tomjen08@yahoo.com

XOXO..

CPLawson said...

Praying for you all!!!!