Sunday, February 6, 2011

Frosty Times

Last week, it was mostly below zero, even down to -20! But we stayed warm inside, and the kids had to come up with ways to have fun in the house.Like dressing up.....


This is what -15 degrees in the morning looks like.

Burning off energy on the trampoline.

Jumping from the trampoline to the chair became a sport in our house.





This is Nathan today. He's gotten taller since Christmas.


Here's a cool icicle outside the front window I just had to snap a picture of.


4 comments:

Missy said...

You are a photographer! I love your pictures. All the kids are so much older than I remember, has it been that long? I miss you guys so much!

Darlene said...

It's not me, it's the subject matter that's there for the snapping.

Miss you, too!

Betsy said...

Hi Darlene,
So nice to hear from you and see the pics. The kids look like they are having a lot of fun! It is BrrrrMation there! I was in Montana a few weeks ago and it was -20 there. It was fun for me, but I don't have to live in it. Hope all is well with you guys.
Love you,
~Betsy

Heidi K. said...

Love the pictures! It's so great to get little updates like that since I'm not around too much anymore :-/!!! Thanks so much for including us. Your new home looks awesome- where is it again? We are still praying for Nathan and all of you!
Love,
Heidi