Monday, June 27, 2011

So Relaxed, He Fell Asleep



Sorry it's taken a while for me to write another update. This last week has been so, so busy, and our computer was out of commission for a few days. So far, Nathan is feeling well and having no trouble with the radiation except feeling nauseous now and then. Today halfway through the treatment he fell asleep. I think it's pretty amazing that he could be so relaxed that he could just drift off. As I sit there watching him on the screen and praying for him, it's comforting to know that others are praying too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying Mrs. Darlene and others here with us :-) We love you guys! please give the kiddos a great big hug from me! And have them give you one back please :)

Darlene said...

Thank you, Eveyln! Hugs to all of you too!

carole said...

It's incredible that your boy could fall asleep during the treatment. I Thank God because God is truly holding Nathan's hand. Sweet sweet boy. Nathan is such a courageous boy he is my hero. My love and prayers are with you.
Carole xox