Friday, October 17, 2008

How The Lord Provides

I know some of you might be going through some hardship right now, and I want to encourage you by sharing how God has cared for us lately. This week some people got a collection together to pay for Nathan's Mannatech supplements for the next six months. We believe these, by God's grace, have really helped his health. What a gift! On Monday, minutes before I was going to go to the grocery store, with limited funds just this week, I opened a card from someone I had never met who gave us a grocery store gift card. And we received other generous gifts, none we deserve, but God is gracious. This week we were gone every day, and housecleaning was suffering , but a family with the most amazing young ladies you'll ever meet came over to help us with housecleaning yesterday. What a boost! Other people fixed us meals the last few weeks, someone else came over to help Aaron stack our wood for the winter. The cherry on top is that some women who have volunteered to take care of the girls while Nathan and I are gone are the BEST, most joyful and diligent homemakers I know! The girls will have a course in Homemaking 101, and will learn some valuable things from these godly women that will help them for their lives.
Nathan is feeling well today, and it's the most beautiful of Fall days.