Here are some pictures of Nathan yesterday, the day after his mediport surgery. His incision is healing nicely, and the rest of it is hidden by his hair. He wanted to walk to the playground today. I think he is happier now that his sisters aren't so careful and nice to him, and that they're back to teasing and bickering.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago
4 comments:
Darlene, you are RIGHT. He IS healthier looking and bright-eyed than I've never seen! Praise God you had the background and the information to start his healing right away. I am so sorry you had to walk through this, but your faith in our Father is a blessing to us all.
Oh my goodness! He looks like an entirely different boy! I've never seen him smile so big. He looks wonderful. Thinking of you often.
Teasing and bickering with sisters is good therapy!
The Lord is my shepherd. Psa 23
What progress in His "sheep" Nathan.
"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. Psa 145
"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneeath are the everlasting arms. Deut 33:27
We pray for you and love you.
Post a Comment