Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post Surgery

It went so well that Nathan went home, skipped his nap, and went to the hardware store with Dad! He will have some soreness for about a week.
The biggest prayer request now is that God would protect his body from the effects of the chemo.
Chemo starts next Wednesday at 10:00.

4 comments:

The Rutlands said...

Darlene, I am so thankful for such a good outcome from surgery for Nathan! We'll keep praying. Let us know if we can help at all. Heather

Nicole said...

Love and prayers from Arizona.
I miss you all, File family. I'm happy to hear you're trusting the Lord with the chemo. I know it's scary, but God's brought us this far, and He is faithful to keep His word. Nathan, we love you!!!!!
Love, Aunt Nicole, Uncle Joe,& Gant

Tgibson said...

We are praying and hoping the best for Nathan and your family. We always think about the File family. God will shine through like always! Love Shawn & Tami Gibson

Anonymous said...

MUCH LOVE from Calif!
Remember, God has been showing us the way from the start. Live expectantly and He will deliver, He promises.
[don't make me come out there!] Lean on those great friends and NEVER doubt!
In our hearts...Mom + Dad