Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting....

Hiya. Our computer and I were not getting along lately, but I think it will behave now. Just wanted to let all of you know that Nathan is scheduled to have another MRI this Wednesday morning. For me, waiting the three months for this one has seemed like six months. I just want to know how that tumor is doing. We'd appreciate prayers for that day if you think about it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

O, LORD, Physician, Healer, Comforter, Keeper, our Rock and our Refuge,
Please hear my prayer for Nathan.
If it be Your will, LORD, I pray that the tumor will be gone when they do the MRI this Wednesday, never to return.
You can do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all we can ask or think!
If Your will be otherwise, I pray for Your grace to be sufficient in the lives of my dear friends.
Whatever You have for them, LORD, I pray that they would be fixed on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith and that they would worship You in spirit and in truth.
Thank you for hearing our prayers.
We love you, LORD!
In Jesus' name we ask and pray. Amen.

CPLawson said...

I echo Bethsy's prayer! Eph 3:20!

Missy said...

Amen!