It always amazes me when after months of working on letter sounds one of our kids starts reading. That happened with Nathan a few days ago. Suddenly there's a new attitude towards reading. "I like reading" is what he said, and he meant it.
I've taught all the kids with a no-nonsense program called The Writing Road To Reading. Each one of them said, "This is boring!" at the beginning, but then they're glad after a while when they can suddenly read.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago
4 comments:
That is awesome!!! I may be coming your way for some advice when it comes time! ;) Love having friends that have older babies then me.
Hope you guys are doing good. I continue to check your blog to keep up with you guys. The kids are getting so big. I think you need to get a family picture on here so we can see all of you!! :D
Hugs to you all, with Love, Jen, Tom and Brees.
Jen,
I hide from the camera whenever I can!
It's so great that we can stay in touch even though you're out of state now.
Don't believe her! Stress or not, this gal has NOT AGED these past few years... you'd be jealous. :-)
[one who knows...]
Glenda - I know it!! I agree with you. She always has a sweet smile and looks great!!! so there....Darlene!! You are out numbered and now need to get in front of that camera and make us even more jealous!! ;) and yes I am glad we can keep in touch. Thanks for spending the time to post on your blog.
Love to all of you ~ Jen
Post a Comment