Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow Day Delay

We have 12 inches and counting of snow today, so Nathan's MRI had to be rescheduled to next Thursday. SO glad we didn't have to drive in this weather. If all goes well, he should have surgery to remove his mediport the next Wed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems God is "still in control..."
[my prayers answered daily] We waited this long, not to worry.
love + hugs,
"G" + Papa

Betsy said...

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful and since we had a place to go (but have been delayed) let it snow...let it snow....let it snow.

Wish I was there, all curled up and cozy with you!

Safety first.

Anonymous said...

A SPECIAL DELIVERY message for my grandkids; the "Community Relations Director' at my police station has extended an invitation for a Grand 'VIP Tour' of entire Police Station on your next trip to Calif. [made me PROMISE!]To see our jail,garage,Watch Commander+ Detective Bureau. To meet our Juvenile Officers and [my favorites] the young 'Undercover Gang Busters' that drive yellow or green taxi cabs! [best of all; our young Police Captain is a spirit-filled Christian!]....
MESSAGE DELIVERED! - WOW!! I sure LOVE you guys!
Grandma 'G'

Anonymous said...

by the way, YES, we will bring Papa along. He met them last week for breakfast and liked them very much!
stay warm, stay well + HUG Mom + Dad for me?
love, Grandma 'G'

Betsy said...

Drudge headline says Denver is getting the biggest October snowfall in twelve years!
Must be global warming!

P.S. Which station are you near, Glenda?

Darlene said...

Hopefully that tour would convince all the kids that a life of crime is not for them.

my word: warme - it isn't warme here!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ms Betsy!
They changed our boundries in this area. Our NEW station is "Mission" in Mission Hills next to the Facey Medical. Foothill Police helped us when we had drug parties, took about 6 mo + lots of Marie Calendar pies to get needed results but it sure worked! I asked how we could show our appreciation, he suggested neighborhood watch + volunteer svc. Steve has been retired 3 yrs but I kept working. [he worried about me in the heat] I tried to volunteer at Foothill but 6mo went bye so I called the new station responsible for Arleta. God was all over that! Few weeks later they put me upstairs w/66 detectives and they are AWESOME! Most w/Master's degrees but work without any assistants or secretaries,when I walk in it's, "thank God you're here!" :-)
Truthfully...that voice I listen to said; 'HE would take care of Nathan but I had to GIVE BACK' So, 3 days/wk I give 110%. [and no one needs to know] I still do the cars 1 day/wk. I'm very happy but keep challenging God to save me a parking spot. [only 9]100% so far!!

The Beidle Family said...

Thinking and praying for Nathan today. Hope it went well. I am sure he is thankful to have it removed....praising God for this sweet little boy. Hope you guys were able to dig yourself out of all that snow!!! :)