Nathan is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. But tonight he started throwing up, most likely from the virus I had a few days ago, but it is also one of the symptoms of brain pressure, so things are complicated now.
He will either have surgery as planned, or they might admit him to the hospital tomorrow to keep him under observation.
Please pray that Nathan's surgeon will have wisdom from God to know the best course of action, and be skill ful in the surgery. He will either attempt to burst the cyst, which is risky, and put in a shunt, or leave the cyst alone and just put in a shunt to drain brain fluid.
Pray that Nathan will recover from his sickness and gain some strength before his surgery.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago
2 comments:
I wish I could hop on the next airplane and come up there.
Love. Prayers. Waiting.
that makes 2 of us!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment