Friday, April 29, 2011

NATE TURNED EIGHT!





Nathan is a favorite with all the chicks.







The elk made a birthday appearance - the first time we've seen them here.




Maybe putting Samson on the cake wasn't such a good idea. Does he stink?

Please permit me a little poetry:




Today is the wedding day

of William and Kate,

but the big news in our house

is that Nathan turned eight!



We're gr8tful for what God has done,

and for his health and life,

and we hope that one day

he'll marry a princess kind of wife.

3 comments:

Missy said...

That's a lot of elk. You have chickens? I need a post on THAT.
I bet that party was a celebration of more than turning 8. I can't believe it. Can you believe it?! Soooo happy for you! I wish I could have sang the birthday song from the top of your tallest foothill. Keep posting, we need more!!

Darlene said...

Yes, we have 28 chicks. Nathan does a faithful job taking care of them. OK, I'll do a post on the chicks one of these days.

Betsy said...

Oh, this post makes my heart very happy!!
You are a very good poet!
Hugs from SoCal.