He had the 4th of July off of radiation, and we celebrated our freedom in more ways than one. So far he is tolerating the treatments well and I don't have much to report. Just thank you for caring about him and us. At this wishing well I asked him if he had a wish and he said "no". "Really?" After a second he said, " Oh, yeah," and he put his money in.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Darlene
Nathan is very smart he is right we don't have to get drunk to celebrate. You know what they say "the truth comes from the children mouth" and french we say that.
We can learn a lot from listening to children.
I'm glad to know that Nathan is responding well to the treatment.
Nathan is so sweet I just want to hug and kiss him.
Send you all my love
xox Carole
I'll hug and kiss him for you!
Praying continuously for you all. Glad Nathan is doing well and able to find enjoyment in his earthly life. I imagine you are treasuring those times. His little bald spot is actually quite endearing. My vote is for the military cut!!!
Post a Comment