Just thought I'd let you see this before I put it in storage until next Christmas. This was the White Elephant Gift Exchange gift I "won." It came with a note that said, "The "green" way to listen to music! " The funniest thing was watching Aaron crank all-out and it still played the tape in sloooow motion. How many of these high-tech gadgets do you think the company sold before going out of business?Watch out, this may be comin' around next gift exchange.
2 comments:
llllllllllllllll, I like the note that said "the green way.." i can just see Aaron cranking away, I bet he could do it really fast too. Did it make the kids laugh to hear the tape in slow motion?
You are such a good writer. I wish you could do it more. Maybe summer?
They cracked up. I thought they'd play with it, but there it sits. Too much work, I guess.
Post a Comment