Monday, February 23, 2009

Quick Update

Nathan's all better! Thank you for praying. They agreed to give him this week off of chemo to let his body recover. I'm out of commission with the flu, but just wanted to give a quick update.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, that is GREAT NEWS! We have been worried about all of you.
Hang in there, remember we're always here for you!
Love, Love, love...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Darlene, I'm so sorry you had the flu. I pray you're feeling better by now. I'm thankful for a little relief of no chemo this week as a bit of a respite for all of you. I will pray that God renews your minds and all of your strength for the next round.

Love in Jesus,
Cindi

Tamara said...

oye I am so sorry that you are down and out! Not fun when you have so may little ones to take care of! Wish I was closer to take some off your hands to give you much needed R&R!!!! I will be praying for strength and a quick recovery! Thinking of ya!