Regarding our decision about Nathan's new treatment, many people have been praying that we would be unified, that we would have peace, and that it would be clear to us what to do. And God answered all those prayers with a "yes" today. Thank you for all your prayers.
Nathan's going to start with a new drug this Wednesday which will just be an injection into his mediport. So instead of the two and a half hours minimum we were at the hospital before, now we should be in and out in half an hour. It will still be 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. And this drug doesn't seem to have as bad side effects as the old ones. Our prayer is that it would be effective against the tumor- or that the Lord would just take the tumor away, if that would bring Him the most glory, and be the best for all.
Are my kids the only weird ones? I was just on the phone a few minutes today and next thing I knew they were standing out in the cold wind, under the sprinkler, with boxes over their heads. Another photo moment lost.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago
3 comments:
BrrrrrrMation!!!! The things kids think are fun...?
Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Love, love, love you guys!!!
The word I have to type in order to post this comment has the word "Heal" in it!! I love that.
I love that too!
llllllllll, I can just SEE it. Perhaps because I see so many weird things around here. I think we should get them together. With a professional photographer.
When do you try the new drug?
Praying that it will be perfect for little Nathan.
Post a Comment