Hello again. I had to drop out of blogging world for a while. There just hasn't been time, and not much to post. Any "spare" time I've had lately has gone into researching & phone calls, trying to cover all our bases before we go ahead with a new treatment. It hasn't been a simple decision. But James 1:5 says,"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God..." We know He will show us the way He wants us to go. A friend reminded me today that God loves Nathan a whole lot more than Aaron and I do. Psalm 27:13-14 has had special meaning for us lately: "I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage, yes, wait on the Lord."
Nathan has a glow of health right now - good color and energy. It makes me happy to look at him. His pants are starting to look like capri pants, so we know he's growing taller. He and the girls ran through the sprinkler today - unheard-of in Colorado in March. He's been bringing me fistfuls of the first Spring flowers - my favorite, blue grape hyacinths, until tulips start to bloom.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago
1 comment:
I wish I could see that! I've missed your posts, but you are doing a much more important work.
Post a Comment