Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NO MO' CHEMO!

Today Nathan's doctor said that it's time to stop chemo treatments, so he won't be having the last four. We've moved up his next MRI to next Wed, then the week after that he should be having his mediport surgically removed. THANK YOU GOD!

The Lord has mercifully gotten Nathan through this past year - what a year!- and we entrust Nathan's health and the future to Him.

As I type this, Nathan is in the other room playing the recording in his Build-A-Bear he got in the hospital last year:

"When I am afraid I will trust in You." (Psalm 56:3)
"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
"Great is the Lord and mighty in power."
"We love you, Nathan."

3 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, at the beginning it seemed this day would never come! I'm so happy for you. What a picture of God's sustaining grace. We'll be praying for Wed.'s MRI.

Betsy said...

Here's my word: sycific
It sounds like a DennisDerrism. As in...That's sick! (which means really great!)
So, this news is syc-ific!
And it is good news for someone's who has been sick, too!
Either way, I had to leave a comment with a word like that!

Betsy said...

someone's who????? Yeah, I hom skol my kidds!