Friday, November 6, 2009

THE SURGEON'S DECISION

The news we got today is that the surgeon wants to wait and watch, and not do surgery until something presents itself, if it ever does. I was told to go on with life as normally as possible and to not worry about the mild headaches Nathan has mentioned lately, but only if he gets a severe one that will be unmistakeable.

Another little twist ,as of this evening, is that Aaron will need to have a hernia repair surgery, possibly before Thanksgiving. Please pray for God's perfect timing for this.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh how I want you to know you have been on my mind. We are faced with brain surgery as the only resolve for Abby and then a few days later I saw your posts. I am thankful that you don't have to enter in to that right now. I will be praying for the other surgery to come, that things go smoothly and for a quick recovery. Will continue to keep Nathan in our thoughts and prayers too. Love you!

Darlene said...

Thank you, Tamara. I pray that God will provide some other way for Abby, and I pray for you too.

Anonymous said...

both of you girls,
if all you do is say "GOD help me?"
you open that door...
[the rest of us have your back]hugs! momma