
I just heard from Darlene. Nathan is out of a successful surgery! The surgeon came out and told them it could not have gone better. He was able to burst the largest cyst and one of the smaller cysts. Darlene and Aaron are just now going back to see Nathan.
Thank you Lord!
I'll update more when I talk to Darlene tomorrow.
5 comments:
Absolutely! Aaron says he couldn't have made it much longer, God's timing was perfect. Pressure was awful but Doc able to relieve frontal lobe fluids and then insert the shunt + tubing down through the body to bowels. [quite pleased with himself I can bet!] Dr Handler is awesome!!
Some troubles before surgery with port but the girls will explain later. He's waking up and home ASAP. Praise God! Someone catch Darlene when she collapses?
glenda [sigh]
What good news!!!
Thank you, Jesus!
Praise God. We will continue to pray. Praying that Christmas would be at home and resting.....PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do.
Sending our love...Merry Christmas!
Remember the Officer that visited Nathan + held 'hero status' all this year? He was waiting to hear details but then we missed each other these past 3 days. [I think it was his days off] Nathan packed all his 'official Aurora PD gear' in hopes of seeing him. [we freaked but God came through again]
Take a look...
Hello Glenda I hope the weather is good out there in sunny calif as it is very cold and snowy here in Colorado. I just stopped by and visited with Nathan at the Hospital. He is in great spirits and is recovering. Boy he
is a tough little guy. He is a survivor and will overcome this I
believe. I wish you and your and family a very merry Christmas and Happy
New year!!!!!!!!! It was awesome seeing Nathan and his parents they are great people!!!!!!!!
Take care,
Ofc Crump
YES, THEY ARE! Now for a much needed rest...
God bless Officer Crump!
blestsm- not sure what it means but it begins with a blessing!!!
Post a Comment