Monday, December 14, 2009

COMING UP THIS WEEK

Just to let you know, Nathan is scheduled for a follow-up MRI on Wednesday to see how things are doing in there.

On Friday, Aaron is scheduled to have a hernia repair surgery. Ten years ago he had the same type of surgery done, and he had a rough recovery. We're hoping he does better this time. I think he'll be spending Christmas on the couch, though.

2 comments:

Missy said...

My goodness, we'll be praying for you! I didn't know about Aaron! I know you'll make his recovery as easy as possible. He'll get to see all the festivities sideways and I bet he'll find things none of us would have. God is Gracious.

Betsy said...

Debby Stitzinger's Facebook status the other day read: Did you ever think about why it is that the Lord is so much dearer during hardships? Phil. 3:10 -- it is the "fellowship of His suffering"! (James MacDonald)