Nathan's surgery is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, but not sure yet of the time. The doctor is hopeful that Nathan should come home around Christmas. We rescheduled Aaron's hernia surgery for the next Tuesday, the 29th.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK daughter...can you DO THIS? I know + trust the ones around you but in your heart, should I be there? MY HEART tells me it's all going to be OK but the 're-coop' time at home will be the hardest... AFTER we all get through tues + then fall apart! Just say the word? [and squeeze those kids for us?] Remind Nat + Dania how IMPORTANT their prayers are right now, God hears them ABOVE all of us! I will remind Gant. "HE holds us in the palm of HIS hand" + I'm working for that MIRACLE Dr Handler talks about...remember? "I don't know God but I see his miracles every day" [works for me!] all our love!!! Mom + Dad
Sweet Sweet Family, our hearts are at the throne for you and that precious boy. I will do my best to be there with you as you wait. I have clinical's from 3-11:30pm so if it works out that I can't make it, PLEASE know I will be praying!!!! I love you dear friend! Please hugs that boy for us and tell him that he is loved more than he could ever imagine! May the Good Lord provide a blanket of peace over your hearts. Move forward with your confidence in Him, He is there waiting to shower you with the warmth of the the sun!
If we could have foreseen these trials all those years ago when you and Aaron went for a walk together, our hearts would have fainted. But God gives us grace for this day, always sufficient for what we need. "There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" and I pray that you guys are surrounded by these friends; to bring meals, babysit, pray with you and help in any way you need, while the rest of us feel very far away. But our hearts are knitted together in love. Dear Heavenly Father, You are the great Physician. You are the only One we can truly trust in when it comes to delicate things like brain surgery. You have gifted the surgeon, knowing full well in advance that this Tuesday would mean surgery for Nathan, and a week later, surgery for Aaron. Guide the doctors' hands, Lord. Keep them alert and mindful of every move they make. Help them to do exactly what is necessary. Heal Nathan and Aaron quickly and completely without further complications. Pour out Your grace on the File family, Lord. Comfort their hearts. Provide for all their needs. Lord, use this to bring many to salvation! What a joy it will be in heaven one day, to find out that someone came to know You through our testimony. It is so wonderful that You use us in that way. We know You don't need us, but You use us. Thank You, God. We love You! In Jesus' name. Amen.
I just heard Joyce Meyer say; 'don't give up! [teaching Gal 6:9] In trouble...push through, God promises REWARDS on the other side of this. "behold, I am doing a new thing" awesome!!! :-) Keep speaking the WORD and never give up... mommak
We welcome you to our blog and we love to read your comments. Thank you for your interest in Nathan and our family, and thank you for your prayers.
On a Friday in mid- September, 2008 we received the shocking news that our 5 year old boy had a brain tumor. The following Monday he had brain surgery to drain the cyst the tumor had made, which most likely saved his life. The tumor was inoperable, but was not malignant, and because it is in such a delicate area he is undergoing chemotherapy treatments weekly.
During the hardest time of our lives, my husband and I experienced the most comfort from the Lord. Have you ever felt a knife in your heart at the same time as a deep feeling of peace in your heart knowing that God is good? We have.
This blog was originally started by my dear friend Missy while we were still in the hospital, to keep everyone posted. That is how a computer illiterate like me can have a blog. My purpose is still to keep friends and family updated on Nathan's progress, and also to share encouragements, funny things, and random things I think are interesting.
4 comments:
OK daughter...can you DO THIS? I know + trust the ones around you but in your heart, should I be there? MY HEART tells me it's all going to be OK but the 're-coop' time at home will be the hardest... AFTER we all get through tues + then fall apart! Just say the word? [and squeeze those kids for us?] Remind Nat + Dania how IMPORTANT their prayers are right now, God hears them ABOVE all of us! I will remind Gant.
"HE holds us in the palm of HIS hand" + I'm working for that MIRACLE Dr Handler talks about...remember? "I don't know God but I see his miracles every day" [works for me!]
all our love!!!
Mom + Dad
Sweet Sweet Family, our hearts are at the throne for you and that precious boy. I will do my best to be there with you as you wait. I have clinical's from 3-11:30pm so if it works out that I can't make it, PLEASE know I will be praying!!!! I love you dear friend! Please hugs that boy for us and tell him that he is loved more than he could ever imagine! May the Good Lord provide a blanket of peace over your hearts. Move forward with your confidence in Him, He is there waiting to shower you with the warmth of the the sun!
If we could have foreseen these trials all those years ago when you and Aaron went for a walk together, our hearts would have fainted. But God gives us grace for this day, always sufficient for what we need.
"There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" and I pray that you guys are surrounded by these friends; to bring meals, babysit, pray with you and help in any way you need, while the rest of us feel very far away. But our hearts are knitted together in love.
Dear Heavenly Father, You are the great Physician. You are the only One we can truly trust in when it comes to delicate things like brain surgery. You have gifted the surgeon, knowing full well in advance that this Tuesday would mean surgery for Nathan, and a week later, surgery for Aaron. Guide the doctors' hands, Lord. Keep them alert and mindful of every move they make. Help them to do exactly what is necessary. Heal Nathan and Aaron quickly and completely without further complications. Pour out Your grace on the File family, Lord. Comfort their hearts. Provide for all their needs.
Lord, use this to bring many to salvation! What a joy it will be in heaven one day, to find out that someone came to know You through our testimony. It is so wonderful that You use us in that way. We know You don't need us, but You use us.
Thank You, God.
We love You!
In Jesus' name. Amen.
BEAUTIFUL prayer, Betsy!
I just heard Joyce Meyer say; 'don't give up! [teaching Gal 6:9] In trouble...push through, God promises REWARDS on the other side of this.
"behold, I am doing a new thing"
awesome!!! :-) Keep speaking the WORD and never give up...
mommak
Post a Comment