When you're a kid, you don't mind going barefoot or bareheaded while it's hailing. Dania and Nathan collected some bean-sized hail. They always put them in the freezer, for a keepsake, I guess. After some time in there, I think, what's the purpose of leaving hail balls in the freezer? And I chuck them, hoping no one will miss them.
Abby's Best Friend Izzy
14 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, that so reminds me of Bill Cosby's revenge routine. Do you know it? He saves a snowball in winter so that he can get revenge on Junior Barnes for hitting him in the side of the face with a slushball. He saves the snowball until July 12th, his birthday. Not a snowball in sight. So he goes to the freezer, opens the door, and finds out his mother had thrown the snowball away! So he goes back outside and spits on him.
Betsy, that's sooo funny! Maybe I'd better not throw them out.
Post a Comment