Monday, July 13, 2009

Look, Ma! No Training Wheels!


He finally got it! Nathan so much wanted to be off training wheels when his Papa was out visiting a few weeks ago, but he missed the show. Just a few days ago he was riding like a turtle afraid to flip over, but now overnight he's going as fast as his sisters. And he's suddenly become a really fast runner. Something's changing in there.

Whoooo Wheeeee!

6 comments:

Papa said...

Good Job Nathan!

Missy said...

So exciting!

Darlene said...

Nathan said....

Wish you could watch me, Papa!

Betsy said...

Next it's, "Look, Ma, no hands!"

I'm coveting those trees, I must confess!

Ha, my word is roboyard!! Must be because I don't have a yard, only dirt, and I'm complaining about that, so I get ROBO-YARD! What's with that????

Darlene said...

Roboyard!!!!!llllll We need Robo-Lawn-Cop to come and deal with all the weeds in our yard!
Yes, I love the trees, too. I'll take a backyard tree shot sometime so you can see a Colorado Blue Spruce in all its glory.

The Beidle Family said...

Wow Nathan!!! Good job. You sure learned fast. I am sure you are outriding your sisters by now. Have fun!