Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chemo Song

There is a difference between 6 year olds and, say, 56 year olds who are going through chemo treatments. Six year old boys make up songs like, "Kimosabe needs some chemo" when they're walking around the house. They do not take it very seriously.

Some of Nathan's other latest songs he makes up out of the blue are:

"Grandmas and Grandpas are always old" to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle
and "Grandpa's In The Hamper" in a 70's era tune

No offense, grandparents, I don't know where he gets those lyrics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now........that is FUNNY!!!
give him a hug?

Betsy said...

How does he even know who Kimosabe is?? And to relate Kimo with chemo? Unbelievable! And to make up new lyrics to old tunes...
I LOVE this kid!
He'll be the next Weird Al, only not weird, just talented.

Missy said...

lllllll, oh I just want to squeeze him. He's FUNNY.

Darlene said...

I will give him an extra squeeze.

That was my thought - where did he get Kimosabe from? It must be from Aaron.